Property of unknown worth has been destroyed following a shocking inferno that spread to various buildings in Kahawa Wendani.
According to witnessed, the fire began at 3: am in the morning in Jostem hotel and later spread to neighbouring shops.
Reports from social media indicate that the fire was orchestrated by a man although police officers are yet to establish the real cause of the blaze.
It is further alleged that the fire was caused by a burning candle in one of the houses. The fire has besides destroying property prompted to death of a 13-year-old girl.