As a way of supplementing the Jubilee governments agenda, Urithi housing cooperative society limited and Meera construction have started selling posh residential houses to Kenyans.
According to Urithi housing cooperative society limited chairman, Samuel Maina The Green Zone Estate is a residential complex with 2- & 3-Bedroom exclusive units in the serene area of Thindigua, Kiambu Road, approximately 5km from UN Avenue.
The said unique development serves the growing need of residential focused housing. The development features spacious, open living areas, ample parking and luxurious amenities.
The Green Zone Estate is adjacent to Quickmart Supermarket and is also close to several shopping centers, quality schools, public transport and major roads.
• 2 Bedroom Units, Ensuite Bedrooms – 64 Units.
• 3 Bedroom Units, Ensuite Bedrooms – 160 Units.
• Fitted Kitchen with Microwave and Oven.
• Spacious Living Space.
• Each Apartment with Designated Parking.
• Plug in TV Linkage and Internet.
• 24/7 Guarded Security and Safety Equipment.
• Boundary Wall with Electric Fence.
• Borehole on Site for Water Supply.
• High Speed Lift in Each Block.
• Solar Water Heating System for Each Unit.
• Swimming Pool.
• Gym Room.
• Controlled Entry System.
• Generator for Common Areas.
• Entertainment Hall.
Maina said the first batch of the housing unit with between 2 – 3 bedrooms will be completed in April next year while the rest will be ready for occupation in December the same year (2020).